Complex Bolgar is located in the city of Veliko Tarnovo, Buzludzha district. The city is the capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire and of the Principality of Bulgaria in the period of 1878-1879. During Medieval times it goes by the name of Tarnovgrad which gradually became Veliko Tarnovo as we know it today.
The city boasts a population of 68 859 people as of the 31st of December 2018 and is one of the four towns in Bulgaria having positive population growth.
We not only built one of the most beautiful residential complexes in Veliko Tarnovo, but also furnished it in a modern and beautiful way. The furniture included in the final price of the property includes the following.
- Outer door
- Granite floor
- Walls: primed and painted in a light range of “Craft”
- Wet rooms: Layed faience, terracotta and suspended ceiling
- Interior doors and PVC windows
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Sink and Mixer Tap
- Washing Machine
- Glass-Ceramic Cooktops + Aspirator
- 2 Beds or 1 Rollaway bed with an option for 2 people
- 2 Wind Wardrobe
- 2 Wall Mounts
- 32” TV
- Table + 2 Chairs
- Movable shower mixer
- Toilet and fan
- Sink with mixer
- PVC cabinet